- Actually do my homework this week. Yep, this is a problem for me and I'm struggling in school this semester because I have so many work demands. I have decided to take a year off after this semester ends.
- Email my professors about my lack of participation in class.
- Do at least 3 chores this week.
- Change bedding to Spring bedding.
- Put all my shoes in my closet on the floor in order.
- Declutter my bedroom.
- Meal plan and grocery shop for less than $150.
- Write out a nightly routine that can take place the hour before I go to bed.
- Have 15 minutes in the morning to plan my day, do my daily devotion and say my prayers.
Monday, March 31, 2014
I've been told that I need to get back to setting goals for myself so here it goes: